Marketing Manager (Healthcare/Pharma/Chemical)
Art des Arbeitsverhältnisses: Festanstellung (Vollzeit)
Anstellung befristet: nein
Art der Entlohnung: monatlich
Frühestmöglicher Einstellungstermin: 25.11.2015
PLZ / Ort: 60598 / Frankfurt
Berufserfahrung: 5 Jahre
Our client is a multinational global player in the pharmaceutical/healthcare segment with some traditional chemical plants producing standard products.
The right person will have a proven track record of delivering against commercial targets. Our marketing function is the engine of company revenue and the accountability of this should generate an excitement that you thrive on.
You need to be outstanding at project delivery in support of your great vision. The day to day is fast paced.
You will need to empower your people to execute to your high standards so that you can turn your attention to the bigger capability improvements.You are likely a career marketer with a minimum of five years experience and likely much more.
You“ve done the front line marketing successfully and moved up. You read marketing books, listen to marketing podcasts, attend marketing events.
You will have the battle scars of failure as well as the wonderful success stories. You have strong opinions about what good and bad marketing looks like.*
Strategic Brand Development
– Oversee international expansion and development and implement market strategies as required as part of the management team (this includes the CEO, Creative Director and USA GM).
– Ensure effective processes are developed and put in place to recruit and manage subsidiaries as and when required.
– Bring new levels of marketing leadership to the product portfolio to support sustainable growth
– Develop a marketing strategy that supports both the existing markets and those to come online in the future
– Define the objectives, strategies and key performance indicators including a P&L by action for all marketing activities. Ultimately responsible for monitoring the ROI by marketing activity
Should have sound knowledge and be able to input into the strategies for Direct Marketing and Ecommerce activities across the Brand
– Manage all marketing costs and agencies ensuring the most cost effective use of all marketing spend
– Develop, implement and ensure the consistency of all product messaging
– Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products including campaigns, events, specified digital marketing, PR and social media
– Manage brand assets including photography, films and copy
– Work closely with the Sales team to enable achievement of commercial objectives through the development of trade marketing plans, appropriate sales and training materials, and presentations
– Establish effective leadership in this area and take responsibility for developing the staff
– Set clear targets for each team member and follow up with KPI“s
– Manage the ongoing development of the Communications Manager and recruitment of a Product Manager to create an industry leading team
– Ensure supplier relationships are managed effectively and payment terms are respected.
– Work with key stakeholders across the company on all marketing activities to ensure buy in and effective delivery of projects
– Work with the finance department on cash flow and forecasting as required
– Proactively manage the day to day responsibilities of the marketing function. Establish effective leadership in this area and take responsibility for developing the staff within the team
– Produce regular business reports and communicate effectively at all levels of the business on the areas within control.
– Ensure clear project prioritisation and resource allocation
– A track record of business building and a P&L approach in a small, fast paced environment.
– Ideally experienced in rolling out products that are in a period of fast development and growth
– Experience, passion and understanding of healthcare markets / chemical market
– Excellent cross-cultural people and communication applied to the development of the organisational structure, the team and the operating standards to drive the business to the next level
– A seasoned senior marketing profile with experience across traditional marketing and in digital. Solid experience of building a strong social media strategy.
– Ability to create a strategy for gathering and implementing data from customer insights
– Solid experience in direct marketing – for email campaigns, PPC, SEO
– Strong leadership, charisma, drive and self-confidence, with integrity and a respect for others
– The ability to think creatively and inspire others to be curious and innovative
– Strong levels of planning and organising and supporting others to do the same
– Drive and resilience, with ability to deal with ambiguity
– Problem solving
– High levels of attention to detail
– Influencing / negotiation skills
– A strong communicator and relationship builder
– Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
Academic / Technical requirements:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– At least one experience in a smaller, less resourced, albeit dynamic and entrepreneurial business. Experience and a track record in driving growth of early stage businesses at a fast rate
– Previous experience of working in a pharmceutical enviroment.
– Experience of resourcing and managing teams
– A high standard of competency on Microsoft packages:- excel, outlook, word, power point
Please contact us if you are interested in this position. Please send CV + salary expectations.
HighPotential is a totally new executive search company for high potentials and people with specific talents.
highpotential – executive search for future leaders